- When creating a Post i.e. a blog, indexing is used so taht the blog/post can be found easily afterwards.
- Use Categories and Tags (key words) in order to organise, sort and filter posts.
- Use the Media Library to build up a store of multi-media items that can be used more than once.
- Pages appear on the main menu or the front end of your blog. Pages can store static information about yourself whereas blogs tend to change regularly. Blogs encourage interaction and can be pushed out to other Social Media interfaces.
- Comments¬†can be left open so taht visitors can leave comment or they can be restricted or disabled.
- Plugins can be used to change how content is delivered. E.g. Role Scoper allows for content-specific restrictions and permissions for reading and editing posts.
- Themes are templates that are available that automatically arranges your site in an organised way.
Listen to this upligting track from Paul Collier…PLAY “The_positive_distraction“